Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sitting in the Dark


     Recently I have noticed that the more my problems are solved, the more they appear in my life. When I think that I've done everything I had to, I get surprised with a new 'something' that just ends my year. I try to be positive and carry on calmly and find some way out of everything crumbling on top of me, but there are absolutely no way out. I don't know how many times I've cried during showers, or tried talking to someone. Avoiding problems is something I am seriously not good at.
     Many people who looks at me have the first impression of me being a normal girl with a perfect life and everything I want, or just a simple girl that no matter what, always carry a smile on her face. Having a bad day is something that happens frequently in my life. I try not keep banging my head on the wall, over thinking the situation witch I found myself in, and this is the way I find to carry a smile.
     My only way to avoid thinking about everything that happens and causes problems for me is running to my books, or spend the whole days listening to songs which are relative to the situation I'm in. Sometimes I try opening up to someone, but the consequence is never as I expect.
     Unfortunately, problems are something there is no way to completely run away from. I only wish they would end in some way or other. This way, I could carry a smile that had no mystery or wander behind it.

Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere 

No comments:

Post a Comment